My Prayer For "My Next Thirty Years"

Heavenly Father, teach me to number my days that I may gain a Heart
of Wisdom and fulfill your purpose for my life today.




Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Good morning.  Up early - it is cold, we have the heat on!  54 degrees, breezy, and a chance of rain.  I am not a winter person.   I had to put on a long sleeved shirt!

Day 1656 - Living "My Next Thirty Years" one day at a time.  Today, I will remember to avoid foolish questions.  The only question that I most not avoid and must always ask is "What more can I do for Jesus - for others in Jesus' name?"

Today is A  E with AJ and work at the Family Store.  Busy day + short crew = a lot of work for me!  The rest of the day is still in the planning stage.   I need to put gas in the Expo and drop off some boxes at Cooley's condo on the way to church this evening.

Yesterday was a good day.  Beth called and wanted us to get Zachery - they did not have any heat - so of course we did.  But he did not want to stay and she came down and got him.  What a wasted evening - glad to see him but she is not helping him by giving in to him all the time.  We will see him again next weekend when the other boys are here.

Tomorrow is Thursday - the day I clean up after Wednesday and get ready for Friday.

The boys will be here in one week!

GUIDELINES & GUARDRAILS

Psalm 91:1 - He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.  I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress; my God, in Him I will trust."

Proverbs 19:8 - He who gets wisdom loves his own soul; he who keeps understanding will find good.

Bible Pathways (reading thru the Bible once more in 1 - 4) - Romans 1 - 3

Turning Points (with David Jeremiah) - "Why Affliction Is Good"  ( It is good for me that I have been afflicted, that I may learn Your statutes. - Psalm 119:71 )  If you are suffering today, don't let it drive you away from God.  Reach out to Him and embrace His promises.

A & E @ McD - AJ and I.  Talked about 'good that does some good' in relation to the Haiti mission trip in February.  "Building Hope"

Saved by Grace . . . Living by Faith,
Mike

"The only place of forgiveness is at the foot of the Cross!"

 

No comments:

Post a Comment