My Prayer For "My Next Thirty Years"

Heavenly Father, teach me to number my days that I may gain a Heart
of Wisdom and fulfill your purpose for my life today.




Thursday, March 1, 2018

Thursday, March 1, 2018

Good Morning, it is a beautiful day - cooler and less humid today.  A great day to enjoy our new pergola.

Day 2839 - Living "My Next Thirty Years" one day at a time.  Today is ... Yesterday was ... Tomorrow may be!!!

Today is work at the Family Store and then the Gym.  Nothing planned outside the home this evening, but lots to catch up on around the house.  Norm just called and let me know that he was reserving our tickets for Guatemala for Monday morning, March 12.

Yesterday was a good day.  A better day at work and a good close to the Missions Conference.  Everyone raved about Doris's chocolate sheet cake.

But we got word from Cindy that her mom, our dear friend, Marylee has not been given long - her cancer has spread beyond treatment.  We love her so and hope to see her if we can make the trip to New York!

Tomorrow is a work in progress!

I have got to get started on this post earlier - I always run out of time.

Saved by Grace . . . Living by Faith.
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment