My Prayer For "My Next Thirty Years"

Heavenly Father, teach me to number my days that I may gain a Heart
of Wisdom and fulfill your purpose for my life today.




Monday, March 5, 2018

Monday, March 5, 2018

Good morning!  It is cold (to us "native" Floridians!  But sunny and dry.  Just glad I am not in the northeast this morning.

Day 2842 - Living "My Next Thirty Years" one day at a time.

Today is a dental appointment with Dr. Turke.   Then work, then home to do some chores, and then back out to the ranch to care for Lotto.  Way to much to do this week but it is what it is.

Yesterday was a good day.  A great day of worship, celebration, and fellowship at church.  Celebrated the Lord's Supper and Baptized new believers.  The church was full. and the food was filling.  Went home and took a short nap before going back out to AJ's.

Tomorrow is much of the same - trying to make every minute count.

We leave for Guatemala next Monday at noon!  Will be back the following Saturday evening.  Mostly a teaching and planning meeting for the teen trip in June.  Hope to go with them - but the money will be the determining factor.  The Lord Knows!

Doris has her Chemo next week also - wish I could be here for her but she said she would be ok and said I could go.  She has one more after this one and then some tests to measure the effectiveness of the treatments and determine any further treatment.

Maybe the boys will come and see Grandma soon - would be so good.

Saved by Grace . . . Living by Faith,
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment