My Prayer For "My Next Thirty Years"

Heavenly Father, teach me to number my days that I may gain a Heart
of Wisdom and fulfill your purpose for my life today.




Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Tuesday, March 6, 208

Good morning, another cool morning - 58 and full sun!!  It is a beautiful morning.  Slept much better last night and was on time for my morning meeting.  A good start to a good day!

Day 2843 - Living "My Next Thirty Years" one day at a time.  Writing my story in the present tense!

Today is Tuesday. trash day.  I guess that is why I slept so well last night, I took the trash out before I went to sleep!

Yesterday was a good day, went to the dentist, got bad news and good news.  I need to get a tooth fixed ($$$) - the good news is that he can fix it.  It will all work out!  I was late to work but it was a slow day and everything was covered.  Jeff and Teresa were off.

A week from today I will be waking up in the mountains of Guatemala.  Still do not have all the funding for the trip but am sure the Lord will take care of it in His time, and in His way!  His purpose never goes unfulfilled!  Am so looking forward to being with the churches in and around Santa Tomas.

I am enjoying the peace and quiet of the country (at AJ's) but keep thinking of all the work I am leaving undone around here.  But it is not going anywhere soon, it will be here when I get here.

Have not heard from Marylee - Doris will call today.

I am...

Saved by Grace . . . Living by Faith,
Mike





No comments:

Post a Comment