My Prayer For "My Next Thirty Years"

Heavenly Father, teach me to number my days that I may gain a Heart
of Wisdom and fulfill your purpose for my life today.




Saturday, March 10, 2018

Saturday, March 10, 2018

Good morning.  It is warmer this morning, a high today in the upper 70's!  It is a beautiful morning - sunny and dry.  High tomorrow of low 80's!!!

Day 2947 - Living "My Next Thirty Years" one day at a time.

Today is my Saturday to work at the Family Store.  This evening I will start packing for the missions trip.  A lot of last minute chores to do for Doris too.

Yesterday was a good day.  AJ and Maryellen got home a day early so I got to sleep in my own bed last night.  I enjoyed house/dog sitting for them and Lotto!  But glad to be home with Doris and able to help here.

Tomorrow is church and finishing packing for the trip.

Next week in Guatemala - not sure about blog posts next week?

I am...

Saved by Grace . . . Living by Faith,
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment