My Prayer For "My Next Thirty Years"

Heavenly Father, teach me to number my days that I may gain a Heart
of Wisdom and fulfill your purpose for my life today.




Friday, March 9, 2018

Froday. Marc h 9.2018

Good morning.  Down into the mid 40's this morning,  My feet are cold!  But sunny and dry - will warm up quickly into the mid 70's today!

Day 2946 - Living "My Next Thirty Years" one day at a time.

Today is My Morning Meeting and work at the Family Store.  This afternoon, after I take care of Lotto we are going out to buy a new printer and then dinner - maybe Ruby Tuesday's.

Yesterday was a good day.  We went to Walmart!

Tomorrow, I have to work  but AJ will be home sometime in the afternoon so I will not have to go back out to the ranch.  Last minute chores and packing for the missions trip.

Got to go!

I am...

Saved by Grace . . . Living by Faith,
Mike
HOPE


No comments:

Post a Comment