My Prayer For "My Next Thirty Years"

Heavenly Father, teach me to number my days that I may gain a Heart
of Wisdom and fulfill your purpose for my life today.




Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Wednesday, March 7. 2018

Good morning.  Another ho-hum day in paradise.  Doris's flowers have really perked up with the sunshine and cool temps.

Day 2944 - Living "My Next Thirty Years" one day at a time.

Today, after work, I will go with Doris for an appointment in WPB.  Just some business, not health related.  Bible Study at church - a lot of people gone so the crowd will be small, maybe.

Yesterday was a good day.  Worked all day (till 6:00) - Jeff and Teresa were both out, and it was Darla's day off.  Long day and was really tired.  Feel better this morning.

Have to work Saturday too.  I guess I will pack for my trip to  Guatemala Sunday afternoon, and Monday morning.  We will leave for the airport about 7:30 - that will not leave me much time for last minute packing.



I am ...

Saved by Grace . . . Living by Faith,
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment